Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Handmade Postcard and ATC's
Making Fabric Postcards has been increasingly popular with Mixed Media Artists, Quilters, and others. I had bought several books about making Fabric Postcards and decided to just get out the sewing machine and have my hand at it. I started with a basic piece of felted wool, stitched on lace, word phrases (I printed them on my computer) and tag. Added a handmade yo yo I made. Added a piece of muslin on the back and a strip with words Post Card, and Place Stamp Here. You can mail these direct but with the button I would probably put it in an envelope. Below are Artist Trading Cards (ATC) small versions of ones art work which are traded with other artists. They are usually 2 1/2 in by 3 1/2 in. This was new for me and I have lots to learn.
- ► 2012 (117)
- ► 2011 (148)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (136)
- Stamp Something Challenge
- Girls with Flags and Uncle Sam Postcard RPPC
- Rubber Stamped Postcards
- A Winner!If you are into PRIMITIVE, wonderful han...
- Souvenirs of the Sea - Panorama Postcard Leesburg,...
- Coca Cola No Drip Dry Protector
- A display of postcards
- Vintage Carved Metal Buttons on Card
- More Swap Trading Playing Cards
- Swap Trading Playing Cards
- Free Givaway DRAWING
- More Vintage Postcards
- A Postcard on Ebay
- My Bulletin Board Show Me - Wednesdays
- Postcard from Butte & Class Reunion
- Springtime at Home
- Mans Best Friends
- Vintage Cars and Vintage Furniture - Postcards
- Felted Wool Postcard, & Waiting for a Letter PC
- Ebay Auctions
- Handmade Postcard and ATC's
- Old Fashion Kitchen 1911 Postcard
- Rummage Sale Find
- Lady with Quilt Postcard
- Extraterrestrial Highway, Rachel Nevada - From my ...
- ▼ May (25)